Rules & Regulation
Strict disciplinary action would be taken against all those who do not follow the instructions in letter and spirit.
- ATTENDANCE: 75% class attendance is mandatory for the students to enable them to appear in the final examination (in case of an emergency / serious illness the students will be eligible to 04 absences during the whole semester.
- Student entering class room 15 min late after class begun will not be allowed to attend class and will be marked absent.
- Students without required tools and materials will not be allowed to attend class and will be marked absent.
- All mobile phones must remain switched off (not kept on silent / vibration mode) for the entire duration of a class. Any breach of this rule will lead to immediate confiscation of the phone, which will only be returned after the semester is over.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on the entire campus.
- No food, drinks or gum will be allowed inside the classroom.
- Dress code: all male and female students are required to be dressed in a decent and appropriate manner. Please note carefully that under no circumstances will be allowed: casual and shabby getup; dirty and unironed clothes; any kind of immodest and revealing clothes, such as shalwar-qameez with long slits, shirts with low necklines, tight or torn jeans.
- The Student ID Card must be displayed while attending the class. You will not be allowed to attend the class without the ID card.
Students are not allowed to leave university premises during class hours.
- Cheating, plagiarism, offensive language and disruptive behavior will be addressed according to policies for academic misconduct mentioned in the Students’ Handbook.
Students are requested to take good care of their belongings and to avoid bringing to university valuable items and amount of money exceeding Rs. 500/- . University is not responsible for any loss and will not entertain requests to review video tapes for investigation of lost personal items.