This is normally a 2 years program comprising of 4 semesters with a minimum of 30 credit hours. There will be a fall and spring semester in each year. The maximum duration to complete MS in management Science is 3 years.
The objective of this program is to introduce students with the culture of research. The courses in this program are intentionally designed in such a manner that student can understand the nature of research and its appropriate models. The theoretical part of this program would help the student to understand the theoretical part and later on apply it in their research. The last semester of this program would be devoted for 06 credit hours of research work.
- A minimum of 16 years of education with BBA, B.Com (Hons), MBA, MPA or equivalent.
- Minimum 2nd division or CGPA of 2.0/ 4.0.
- NTS General with minimum 50% cumulative score, or 60% marks in university based test.
- Departmental Interview.
- Maximum time for degree duration is 4yrs including statutory body approval.
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Islamic Banking & Finance